Otaku Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Rise

A place for all things anime and manga

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Mystery OF The One Piece

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehdarklord

Tehdarklord

The Great Mystery OF The One Piece Empty
PostSubject: The Great Mystery OF The One Piece   The Great Mystery OF The One Piece I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:24 pm

All thoughts and theories of the One Piece the treasure left by the previous pirate king in the anime called one piece.

Like for example is one piece really gold and diamonds and such or is it something much more complex or is it really just a single piece of something?

In this forum let your mind wander crazy with ideas no matter how crazy(one piece is a crazy anime anyway)
Back to top Go down
Vash
Admin
Vash

The Great Mystery OF The One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Mystery OF The One Piece   The Great Mystery OF The One Piece I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I believe that the one piece is going to be a treasure when they reach it but knowing gold roger i believ that in a back room their is going to be a simple room with a desk and it's going to have a note on it that says "to whoever is reading this you have made a great journey to get here and yes you have found my earthly treasure but the true treasure is that of the adventure you had with your comrades and the grand line it self"
Back to top Go down
https://otaku-rise.board-directory.net

The Great Mystery OF The One Piece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Rise :: All Anime-
Jump to: